1.16.2013

New Business Cards...that you can play with!

MerMagBusCards2
Friends I've finally buckled down and made some bus cards for Mer Mag. And I have to say...I'm head over heels in love with how they turned out! Rowley Press did a phenomenal job of letterpress printing and I'm one happy happy happy gal.
MerMagBusCards1
And with all things Mer Mag...well it just wouldn't be as fun if you couldn't recycle it and turn it into a new toy to play with, right?! So that is just what we did.
MerMagBusCards5
After saving all the Mer Mag info into your smart phone, you can cut out this fun bear on the back, assemble and play with him! So fun right?

Oh and these have a new blog address on them...which could only mean one thing...Mer Mag is getting a face lift! And soon!!
MerMagBusCards3
And as ALT is...next week!...I'm happy to say that if I pass out while speaking during my panel ;) I'll at least have these lovely cards for you to remember me by.
MerMagBusCards4
So if you are attending ALT, please do stop by my panel (should be fabulous really, some great speakers lined up) say hello (and perhaps an encouraging word or two? :)!! I'd LOVE love love to meet you in the flesh.
MerMagBusCards6
And now I better get back to packing and preparing...so much to do...so little time! Eeep!

13 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING. I can't wait to snag one next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow impressive and amazingly cute business cards! Enjoy the ALT, hope it's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest cards EVER! So wish I could meet you, ALT seems like so much fun, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too too good lady! I can't wait to snag one of this from you at Alt! Actually I might grab your entire stack...just a little heads-up.
    See you next week! xo Ez

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing. I would expect nothing less from you, but still...so creative!! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant! Hope you have a wonderful time at ALT - it sounds like such a cool conference!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just randomly found your blog!super duper love your design!it's so interesting and innovative!aah btw,your kids are so cute!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's stunning work....i really appreciating your work..these info helping me for making my cards..thanks for sharing..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post with great details. Your business card is so lovely. I really like the business and plastic cards printing. It is so exciting to print the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cut-out bear looks adorable! This is one of the more creative business cards I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot. By any chance, does the name fit on the flip side of the bear? That would make a good tabletop display for your office or for booths.

    Retta

    ReplyDelete